By using Leechdrive’s ("Leechdrive", "our", "us" or "we") products and services, you ("you", "your", "Client" or "Customer") agree to comply with our policies.
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide an e-mail address.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your account and services.
When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow us to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of personally identifiable information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To improve our service, we may use the information we gather from user demographic data and website visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency as requested via subpoena.
- A person or company who acquires our business.
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third-party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Security of your information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in forms viewable by administration only. Your transfer of data to us occurs over an SSL connection so that all information is securely encrypted during the transfer.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 15, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 15.
Last updated: November 9, 2014